Friday 20 July 2012

StyleWatch: Brad Wroe


BRAD WROE . 20 . NORTH EAST
HAT: VANS
COAT: LEVI'S
T-SHIRT: LOTEK
JEANS: H&M
SHOES: NIKE 6.0

DESCRIBE YOUR STYLE: BMX; I'm wearing big spastic velcro shoes and a Lotek t-shirt.
FAVOURITE ITEM FROM THIS OUTFIT AND WHY? The shoes because they are practical as well as nice-looking. They protect my ankles when I ride and it's the first time I've come across the Mogan-mids in a decent colour. And I know it's not clothing but my tattoos are pretty special, they're my birthday suit outfit!
ANY ITEMS ON YOUR WISHLIST? Some more better-fitting BMX t-shirts - I'm bigger than I used to be and baggier ones are more comfortable to ride in.
BIGGEST FASHION FUCK-UP: I'm originally from Preston so it's a pretty big travesty that I've never owned a shellsuit.
FAVOURITE BRANDS: Nike, Vans, Lotek, Actual Pain and general band merch.
HOW DO YOU THINK YOUR STYLE WILL EVOLVE OVER THE NEXT FEW YEARS? I'll probably just end up wearing baggier clothes; my diet won't allow me to stay in pants like this for much longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment